Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Today is our Three Year Wedding Anniversary!!

The past three years have been crazy, exciting, exhausting, emotional, frustrating (due to kids, not husband!), hilarious, loving, surprising, relaxing and I would not change any of it! We are so happy with how our life has been in the past three years. I am so excited to have Steve and my kids in my life! I love them all so much!! It is hard to believe how quickly time goes by! I am excited to spend another 80 years with Steve (I hope we live that long!!).

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Davidson's said...

congrats guys!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe it has been 3 years! Congrats! Your little one is adorable

UpdikeUpdates.com said...

You two are adorable. So happy for you guys!

John and Jill said...

Boy does time fly!!! What a good looking couple you guys are!! And, you have created a beautiful little family! Congrats!